This tea mug is durable, lightweight, and easy to clean. Combined with a practical stainless steel infuser, the holes are small enough so that the tea leaves will not fall right through. The lid doubles as a coaster or a tea caddy. This is the perfect tea mug to be used daily.
- Tom Thomson (Canadian 1877-1917), The Birch Grove, Autumn, 1915-1916, oil on canvas. Gift of Roy G. Cole, Esq. in memory of his parents, Matthew and Annie Bell Gilmore Cole, 1967, The Art Gallery of Hamilton
- Fine Bone China
- Capacity: 450 ml or 15.2 oz (approx.)
- Height: 4.5" (approx.)
- Width: 3.5" (approx.)
- Set includes Tea mug, tea lid and stainless steel tea strainer
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
- Designed in North America by McIntosh
Monthly Rental Fee: $3
AGH Members and rentals over 3 months enjoy preferred pricing. Contact us to rent this work.
Please email the gallery for all other inquiries.